Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 205

Thread: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

  1. #41
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> id hit it1 </div></div>

    Mikey I cant see the pick
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gotch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, you're saying he likes the idea of being impacted by Obama? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

    J/K </div></div>

    Come on now Gotch, now i got you raggin on me lol.

    I do not think she will have any effect with Mccain. Might just be the dumbest VP pick ever. Who does she appeal to? What key states can she help out in? Shes from Alaska and thats certainly no swing state lol. Shes not going to get many or any really significant number of "Hilary Voters". It completely takes the Gop's argument over Obama inexperience and definitely the worst job of "balancing the ticket" Mccain couldve done.

  3. #43
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who does she appeal to?</div></div>

    I thought this thread had already answered that question. lol
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This woman has been a governor for only 2 years, and before that only had brief town council & mayor experience.

    and they try to say Obama doesn't have enough experience?

    It's pretty obvious he's going for the young swayable man vote and the Hillary vote. But some people aren't going to know how to vote now - some that won't vote for black simply because of race also won't vote a woman into office...a dilemma for them! </div></div>

    That post was for humor?
    GO VOLS

  5. #45
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gotch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, you're saying he likes the idea of being impacted by Obama? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

    J/K </div></div>

    Come on now Gotch, now i got you raggin on me lol.

    I do not think she will have any effect with Mccain. Might just be the dumbest VP pick ever. Who does she appeal to? What key states can she help out in? Shes from Alaska and thats certainly no swing state lol. Shes not going to get many or any really significant number of "Hilary Voters". It completely takes the Gop's argument over Obama inexperience and definitely the worst job of "balancing the ticket" Mccain couldve done.</div></div>

    Are you a homo?
    GO VOLS

  6. #46
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Wtf? I was just looking at the political part, i am in to politics obviously lol...she's hott as hell

  7. #47
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Ok please list all the past Vp picks and your reasoning on why she may be dumber than most?
    GO VOLS

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    She didn't invent the internet, and I bet she never plowed a field with a team of horses like Al Gore.

    I bet she can spell potato. I bet she has never shot a hunting partner.

    I bet she has never picked up her dog by it's ears (LBJ).
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    There are plenty...Truman, Teddy, LBJ, H W Bush..etc.
    She is an absolute nobody to most, a VP pick is suppose to balance the ticket to win you more votes, sway others who werent sure etc. She isnt going to do that one bit. In an interview in July I think she said what does a Vice President really? She has no clue to anything, shes a first term Gov and fomer mayor or 9,000 and shes ready to be VP or maybe President one day? If Mccains shopping for a new wife again then I applaud, but i dont think so.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Come on guys, she's a slightly attractive older woman..but the "I'd do her" posts are sad. She looks much better in pictures though, I'll give her that.

    I'm not to thrilled with this choice, in fact...I'm pretty damn disturbed. Seeing an interview with her from a few weeks back, she just doesn't seem like she should be on the ticket. Nice, smart lady, but McCain is OLD. Dude could very well die in the White House and SHE WOULD BE PRESIDENT. I'd much rather have Biden as president than her, you know in case some wacko knocks off Obama. It's a sad world when we have to think like that...

    So Obama just "officially" got my vote.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •